Are you looking to showcase your city’s mobility accomplishments, or to gain inspiration for improving and integrating your transport systems?
The deadline is fast approaching for cities to host or visit in the upcoming CIVITAS peer learning exchange. CIVITAS has had consistently excellent feedback from participating cities, so join the list of successes – you can be sure you won’t regret it.
· Represent your city at the European level! Position your city as a mobility leader among other cities and in the eyes of the Commission and other EU organisations and businesses.
· Showcase your city’s achievements, not just during the visits, but also during CIVITAS workshops, presentations, events, and dissemination activities throughout our Europe-wide network.
· Gather stock – this is an excellent opportunity to look back at your city’s progress, and learn to articulate your key achievements.
· Discover how other cities are meeting mobility challenges. Even leaders can learn, and visiting cities have often helped hosts to develop fresh insights into the course of their progress.
· Take a shortcut to progress! Don’t waste your time and resources on issues that other cities have already solved. Why battle through the bushes when the road to success has already been paved?
· Get inspiration! Host cities don’t want to educate you with an instruction manual, these visits are about structured dialogue that will help you evaluate your options and be inspired by new possibilities.
· It works! Cities are never disappointed. Study visits consistently yield results that either translate into direct replication of learned practices, or into fundamental insights that guide future policy.
So all aboard! Submit your application by 17 November 2017 to be in with a chance to be one of the 30 city representatives that will be awarded three study visits and one staff exchange during the 2018 CIVITAS programme. Get more info, and fill in our hassle-free application form here!